Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Shortboard Conversion


Sully and I converted his shortboard to a dropdeck. After reading about it on a forum, I drilled some new holes to mount the trucks an bought a used set of longboarding wheels. You have to look close but the trucks are have been remounted near the ends of the board where the kicktails used to be. It's faster, smoother and lower to the ground. I still have to do the wheel cutouts but so far it's fantastic and he loves it.






4 comments:

Josh said...

NICE... Another sweet stick from LongboardEric.

Margo Clift said...

Oh, My stinkin cute kids.
Good job Daddy, Eric.
I'm trying to keep up with all this longboard jargin. WOW!

Margo Clift said...

P.S. Sully; Grandma loves your helmet too!

Anonymous said...

You know how we're always saying that this newspaper stuff better work out because we don't really have any other marketable skills?

Well I'm still screwed, but I think you've found your next career, Mr. Skater Pants.