


Today Eric is 32. I couldn't imagine at 18 as a newlywed what our life would be like in our 30's. Now it's here and I can't believe how time has just flown by. It's a cool reality to have watched your husband grow up in front of you, Eric is amazing, he always has been. I am so proud of the man he has grown into. He is a fabulous dad and a great husband and we are all blessed to have him in our lives!
We had a fun little get together the other night for Eric and our friend Paul's joined birthday. We had dinner at Olive Garden and then back to their house for some good clean Guitar Hero. It was really fun!
Happy Birthday Eric! We Love YOU!
6 comments:
Happy birthday, man! Enjoy your 32 years of life while we celebrate 9 years of bondage... ha. No, 9 blissful, fabulous, heavenly years. Enjoy your day!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Son.
Love Ya
Happy Birthday Eric! It looks like you had a fun night. I'm not sure how you managed that without us...but I'm glad you were able to.
Happy Birthday Man!!!
Big E: Your present is on the way...should be there in a week or so......Big B.
Happy "Belated" Birthday Eric. I hope your day was a wonderful as you are and I hope that all your Birthday Wishes come true.
Hugs
Post a Comment