Saturday, March 29, 2008

Future Olympian

It was freezing cold, literally around 35 degrees but Amara and the "Mustangs" had their first softball game today. She's a natural! She hit the ball hard all three times she was up to bat. She played RF, first, third and shortstop and did fantastic at all of them. It was actually a softball jamboree and they play 4 innings or until they run out of time. Her first complete game is Tuesday. Today's score...15-6 Mustangs.









8 comments:

Sara said...

Yeah Amara! You look so cute in that uniform, I'm impressed with your skills. You rock!

Byron and Tara said...

Wish I could see one of those games!!! way to go!!

Chrisstamom said...

Oh man! Tell Amara Aunt Chrissta is super proud and excited to have someone to share the love of the game with!

Margo Clift said...

Amara; that is so awesome. And "Just so you know" you are playing Grandpa and Grandma's favorite game of all.
Bet you can't guess what we have been doing since we arrived home from the temple.
Watching a "Mariners" pre season game.
However we will be watching the opening game on Monday.
Hope to get to see you play. You look like you are just loving it.
Have fun and do your best.
It sounds like you already have really good "skills".

Lisa Clift said...

Way to go Sis!! Looks like you are having fun and doing a great job. Hope to see at least one of your games. Keep up the good work!

The Halls said...

We can't wait for games to start. Uncle Kevin is so excited that he gets to go to softball games and have a niece to cheer for! Good Job mar mar!!

Grandpa Clift said...

Amara, what can I say. You are the prettiest and most wonderful softball player that I know and It looks to me that you are going to be a champion player. Do your best and have fun and you will always enjoy what you are doing. I LOVE YOU.

Anonymous said...

Go get 'em Amara!
(Eric: Sorry I haven't called you back. Will soonest.)
- matt