Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Tree Finally Fought Back

Amara has had a favorite tree that she climbs and abuses since we moved into this house. I am always worried she is going to fall out and break a limb but, knock on wood, that hasn't happened. Today she fell out and got these injuries. She's not so sure about the tree anymore. It's not so fun when you're the one being picked on!



She is ok. No one (Grandparents) worry too much.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome injury!!!

Margo Clift said...

HEY SISTER, that does not look so fun.Grandma is sorry that you hurt yourself but I am very glad that it was not any worse. Hope it feels better real soon.That does look pretty owie to me.
Love Grandma

Margo Clift said...

P.S. Is that a Bikini top you have on???????????????

Eric Devericks said...

No Grandma, it's my wet wash cloth covering my chest so I could be modest for the camera. You know my Mom better than that!!!

Sam said...

That is truly a sweet injury...you know what they say...dudes dig scars... ;)

Grandpa Clift said...

Sorry sweetie, we will have to kick that tree in the butt when I come up again huh. I think you deserve some extra butter popcorn for that wound, don't you?

Spiralmoon Studio said...

Yowee! That looks a might tender. I am glad the injury wasn't worse - that would have sucked. I bet your tree is sorry it hurt you... Put Vitamin E oil on it (right, Grandma?) - it will make it feel better and heal quicker.

Aunt Jay

Spiralmoon Studio said...

BTW - my blog is here: http://spiralmoonstudio.blogspot.com/

Margo Clift said...

I know, I was just kidding about the Bikini. I do your Mom. And I love her. And all of you.Love Grandma

Margo Clift said...

Absolutely, Vitamin E. It will feel better and help it heal.
Grandma

Lisa Clift said...

Sweet injurie Amara. Your a stud. Great Grandpa Gunter would have said" now you belong to the scar belly tribe". I hope it is feeling way better really soon. I wish I could kiss it to make it feel better, maybe have Sully or Finn do that for me.

Andrea said...

Amara~
sorry to see and hear theat you got hurt that does not look very good but glad to hear every thing is okay remember that I love you and miss you. you are such a cute.

www.dearspike.com said...

Amara:

Go back to the tree and climb some more.
Fall some more. Get hurt some more.
And in the time between those times, laugh some more.
Someday you'll feel too big to climb trees. And then you'll wonder why you ever stopped.

You're beautiful, kid!