I got bored last night and decided Finn needed his hair cut and what's better than a Mohawk on a 9 month old? He can't really get any cuter but this did kick up his cuteness a level or 2.
Eric had the opprtunity to design this tee shirt for my nieces school in Texas last month. Aunt Chrissta (aka the PTA president) sent the kids each one. Cute huh?
Hey, you guys have matching T-shirts to your cousin Xander. So cool that your daddy did the art work and your Aunt Chrissta (Madam PTA President) sent them to you.
Tis true, I don't know how that Finn could get any cuter, but he did. Those Blue eyes are sparklers. Just want to hug and kiss those kids. Love Grandma
Where in the heck did you get that GORGEOUS kid! Good haircut by the way Mom. He looks very handsome. Amara and Sully I love your t-shirts. I wanted one to but I waited to long to order it :0( Oh well. Love ya
In the words of Brani "Nice job you!" So stinkin cute. The shirts are fun too. I'm too nervouse to cut the girls hair. I know if (and by if I men when) I mess up that I will have to live with it for a loooongg time.
hey, i just found your site today. i started and laura's moved on to carol's and ended up here. i'll have to stop by again sometime. love the hair on that cute babe!
8 comments:
These are the cutest kids. And the shirts arn't to bad either. I understand they were a real hit in Texas.
Love you guys,
Dad
Hey, you guys have matching T-shirts to your cousin Xander.
So cool that your daddy did the art work and your Aunt Chrissta (Madam PTA President) sent them to you.
Tis true, I don't know how that Finn could get any cuter, but he did.
Those Blue eyes are sparklers.
Just want to hug and kiss those kids.
Love Grandma
Where in the heck did you get that GORGEOUS kid! Good haircut by the way Mom. He looks very handsome. Amara and Sully I love your t-shirts. I wanted one to but I waited to long to order it :0( Oh well. Love ya
Holy crap, Finn looks like Buble with his hair like that. So stinkin cute and wow the other two, could they be any funnier?
Man I love that haircut!! He is so cute. Amara and Sully nice shirts
In the words of Brani "Nice job you!" So stinkin cute. The shirts are fun too. I'm too nervouse to cut the girls hair. I know if (and by if I men when) I mess up that I will have to live with it for a loooongg time.
Ahhhh Finn. I love his new doo! He does have the Buble hair!
hey, i just found your site today. i started and laura's moved on to carol's and ended up here. i'll have to stop by again sometime.
love the hair on that cute babe!
Post a Comment