This cartoon will print in "The Guardian" newspaper in London on Saturday. Oh, and wait until you see my Sunday cartoon...put it this way, I'm predicting email.
That is truly awesome! I've sent it out to several people here at work, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. Hopefully the one on Sunday will live up to the hype... ;)
Greta cartoon dude. I have been bragging all day at work about you doing this cartoon. I always feel almost famous just for being your sister. Your AWESOME!! I look forward to Sunday's.
We love the cartoon....I have to admit, that is probably the best cartoon of the Queen I have ever seen....Ummm right I guess I have never seen seen another cartoon of her, but it is really good!!
8 comments:
Eric
I love it! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the one on Sunday!
JayLene
Ditto!
That is truly awesome! I've sent it out to several people here at work, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. Hopefully the one on Sunday will live up to the hype... ;)
WOW you just never slow down do you. It is wonderful.
Love Ya
Dad
Great Job Son!
Hope this opens new doors for you as well as just being awesome.
Love Mom
Greta cartoon dude. I have been bragging all day at work about you doing this cartoon. I always feel almost famous just for being your sister. Your AWESOME!! I look forward to Sunday's.
We love the cartoon....I have to admit, that is probably the best cartoon of the Queen I have ever seen....Ummm right I guess I have never seen seen another cartoon of her, but it is really good!!
Congrats on the Guardian slot.
Post a Comment