Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sully




You've had a Birthday, shout Hurray!



We want to sing to you today,



One year older and wiser too,



Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!

8 comments:

Byron and Tara said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sully...We wish we could be there....We really miss you.

Spiralmoon Studio said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Sully! Aren't you a handsome young man... Are you driving yet? In college? Ha Ha!

Love, Aunt Jay

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sully!!!! I can't believe how big you are. And, you're really cute!

Lisa Clift said...

Sully, I can't believe you are 4 years old. Where did the last 3 years go? I hope you have a great birthday and a SUPER fun time at Chuckie Cheese!!! Your looking pretty handsome these days too. :0)

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Sullman! That newborn shot is so cute! My kids just adore you and loved celebrating with you on Saturday.

Margo Clift said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to You Happy Birthday Dear Sully, Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad I got to talk to you on your Birthday and Grandpa got to hear about all of the fun you had on our way to the Temple today.
Grandma just hugged and kissed you when you were born. You were just too cute.
Then you just keep getting cuter and Grandma still wants to kiss your whole face.
So watch out when I come to see you in a couple of days!! HA HA HA
I just can't beleive that you are already 4 years old.
I Love you and miss you.
Love Grandma

Grandpa Clift said...

Thanks for growing up such a wonderful young man. I think that you are very special and know that you are a real prize for your Dad and Mom. Keep that smile smilin and those eyes dancin and you will become even bigger and better.
Love You
Grandpa

Andrea said...

Sully~
I can't Belive how grown up you have goten. you are such a very handsome young man and I love you tuns.