Amara won the monthly citizenship award today at school! She won for: "showing the character trait of cooperation. Amara is always one of the first to jump up and be willing to work with others."
Boy,Am I proud of you, Miss Amara. Cooperation, is a great character trait to develope and will make it possible for you to help at home, at school, at church and at your friends. Even in sports. You (and frosted flakes) are GREATTTTTTTT! I LOVE YOU MUCH!!!! Grandma
I don't understand why everybody makes such a big deal at this. You have been the best in my book in every way forever. I am very proud of you for getting this award though and love you very much Amara.
8 comments:
Way to go Amara!! You rock girlfriend!!
Boy,Am I proud of you, Miss Amara.
Cooperation, is a great character trait to develope and will make it possible for you to help at home, at school, at church and at your friends. Even in sports.
You (and frosted flakes) are GREATTTTTTTT!
I LOVE YOU MUCH!!!!
Grandma
That is so cool! I'll have to show Fiona that picture. You're awesome!
Good job Amara!! I am really proud of you!!!
How awesome are you, Amara? Congratulations! Your mom and dad must be busting with pride!
Aunt Jay
That is awesome Amara! Congratulations!
I don't understand why everybody makes such a big deal at this. You have been the best in my book in every way forever. I am very proud of you for getting this award though and love you very much Amara.
Grandpa
That's my girl!! I am very proud of you for earning this award. Way to go and keep up the good work.
Post a Comment