That is HILARIOUS!!!!It was SO GREAT to see you guys tonight! :-)
I think what really makes this video is the box of "Chicken in a Biskit" that she's holding on to... ;)
WOW whoever that girl is....All I can say is she is amazing and you are SOOOOOO lucky to know her. What talent!!!
As the videographer I would like to say, I feel so lucky to have caught this sort of unfound talent and captured it for so many to enjoy!
Post a Comment
All about our life and time since we made it Through the Gray to Sunny So Cal!
4 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!!!!
It was SO GREAT to see you guys tonight! :-)
I think what really makes this video is the box of "Chicken in a Biskit" that she's holding on to... ;)
WOW whoever that girl is....All I can say is she is amazing and you are SOOOOOO lucky to know her. What talent!!!
As the videographer I would like to say, I feel so lucky to have caught this sort of unfound talent and captured it for so many to enjoy!
Post a Comment