I saw it on Jo's blog too. It TOTALLY made me smile! Loved it!!!
That is the funnest, most awesome thing I have seen in a while!!!
Thanks for sharing. Clint and I got a kick out of it! We had to watch it twice so we could laugh some more. :)
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!! Made me laugh.
It still makes me smile!
oh i wish!!!!!
I can't believe I cried, too.
oh my goooooosssshhh!!! i want that. i'm suggesting it to damon for our ring ceremony RIGHT NOW!
Post a Comment
All about our life and time since we made it Through the Gray to Sunny So Cal!
8 comments:
I saw it on Jo's blog too. It TOTALLY made me smile! Loved it!!!
That is the funnest, most awesome thing I have seen in a while!!!
Thanks for sharing. Clint and I got a kick out of it! We had to watch it twice so we could laugh some more. :)
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!! Made me laugh.
It still makes me smile!
oh i wish!!!!!
I can't believe I cried, too.
oh my goooooosssshhh!!! i want that. i'm suggesting it to damon for our ring ceremony RIGHT NOW!
Post a Comment