Great pictures! I'm glad you made it there safely. What a view! Love the sunset and that pink flower. I hope you're having a great adventure. By the way - we sure do love you.
Makes me want to come and visit right now!!! We woke up to another morning kindergarten closure and a couple inches of snow. I would love to be having breakfast on the balcony with you guys.
Haha! I can't get over that you took a picture of iceplants! Those grew all over the place at my elementary school and we always ripped them apart and wrote on the ground with them. Did you guys stay in the Bay Area? I think I recognize some of those bridge pictures, and possibly a picture of Emeryville? ALso, we just got back from a family reunion near Eureka on 101, so I also recognized that Paul Bunyan place-- we drove past it. Looks like you guys had fun, and I can't even tell you how jealous I am. Makes me want to hop on a plane for California right now. OK, I'll end the world's longest comment by saying we miss you guys!
6 comments:
Great pictures! I'm glad you made it there safely. What a view! Love the sunset and that pink flower. I hope you're having a great adventure. By the way - we sure do love you.
Congratulations on your arrival! AND, awesome photos! Your view looks great!!!
Love the pics...and seeing your adventure to Cali. Makes me miss the sun. :)
Makes me want to come and visit right now!!! We woke up to another morning kindergarten closure and a couple inches of snow. I would love to be having breakfast on the balcony with you guys.
Haha! I can't get over that you took a picture of iceplants! Those grew all over the place at my elementary school and we always ripped them apart and wrote on the ground with them. Did you guys stay in the Bay Area? I think I recognize some of those bridge pictures, and possibly a picture of Emeryville? ALso, we just got back from a family reunion near Eureka on 101, so I also recognized that Paul Bunyan place-- we drove past it. Looks like you guys had fun, and I can't even tell you how jealous I am. Makes me want to hop on a plane for California right now. OK, I'll end the world's longest comment by saying we miss you guys!
Love all the pics. I am excited for you guys. Moving and starting over is sad and wonderful at the same time. Best of luck to you. I'll be watching.
Post a Comment