Friday, October 17, 2008

My Newest Blankie

We have some friends down in Southern Cali that are having a little boy in a few months, so I made this for him. Finn is not happy this blankie is not for him! He's thought it was his since I started getting the material ready. Guess I better make him one.






5 comments:

Margo Clift said...

That blankie turned out really good.
Was fun watching you work with the patterns and designs to put it together.
Feel free to come sew at our house anytime. Love Ya
I do believe that Finn needs a blankie from his mommie.

MAB said...

Brandi that's beautiful! I can see why Finn would want it. :)

Laura said...

That is SO SO SO cute!! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

I love it your colors and design. Great Job!

Lisa Clift said...

Love the blankie! You do an AWESOME job.