These are some little girl blankies I've made recently. The brown one I did a few months ago and the pink one I made this last week. It only took me an evening and a half. I love both of them. Now I just need to find someone who is having a baby girl? Anyone? Which one do you like best?
They are both darling! I like the flowers on the first one. And the second one feels very sweet and springish. You really have a good eye for picking out the colors and patterns. No babies here -but I have three year old girl who is waking up 3x's in the night for the last several weeks. Does that count?
3 comments:
I wish I was having a baby girl just so I could get that blanket.
If I tell you I am will you give it to me?
I like the first one the best. The flowers are so cute.
You are so talented! I LOVE your blankets!!
They are both darling! I like the flowers on the first one. And the second one feels very sweet and springish. You really have a good eye for picking out the colors and patterns. No babies here -but I have three year old girl who is waking up 3x's in the night for the last several weeks. Does that count?
Post a Comment