To help all of you get to know us a little better I thought I would share with you some of our families favorite things:
Finnigan
* Mom
* Paper (to eat)
* Peas
* Kids running around him
* Music
Sully
* Anything sharp/tool like
* Popcorn (he consumes 1 bag a day by himself)
* Cartoons/Anything animated
* Cheetos
* Water (to drink and play in)
Amara
* Anything sweet
* Playing with friends
* Music (singing & listening, singning time in primary, dancing)
* Ros Hitchcock
* Babies
Brandi
* Cooking for friends
* Date night with Eric
* my kids
* Michael Buble
* sunshine
Eric
* Diet Coke
* Anything sweet
* fishing, camping, frisbee (outside activites)
* watching movies at the Morelock's
* Brandi, Amara, Sully and Finn
* WARCRAFT BABY!!! w/AJ and Andy
So now you know a little more about us. What are some of your favorite things?
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Well, some of my favorite things are Finnigan. Sully. Amara, Brandi and Eric. Among all of my children and grandchildren. And especially Your Father.
And by the way speaking of Your Father (Cheetos and Popcorn) Who is that Sully related to anyway?
And Amara couldn't be Brandi's girl could she?
Mom
Some of the things I LOVE:
My husband and son....all my cute, wild,and sometimes down right hilarious nieces and nephews....my family and dear friends...the fact that summer is coming (all though don't get me wrong, I am NOT excited about the Texas heat)
Some things that I DON'T Love:
Being SO far away from most of the things I LOVE!!
As you all must know my very favorite thing in this world is your Dear Sweet Mother, who has been here for me through thick and thin. Every new day. My children and grand children, eating extra butter on popcorn with Amara and Sully, driving their mother crazy, thanks Brandi for putting up with me and huging Mr. Finn. Also looking forward to the trip to Texas in June.
Dad
We miss you too Tara Morgan, Byron and Phoenix
Love Mom
Marie loves:
*Andy and The Freets
*Brandi's cooking!!
*Diet Coke (although I'm trying to quit)
*Baking for friends
*Funky shoes
*Friends, friends, friends...I'd die without em!
Some of my favorite things:
Fishing with Eric...
and fishing with Eric...
and then, of course, there's fishing with Eric...
We'll be in your neck of the woods in late June, at which point I'm hoping to go...
fishing with Eric.
A few of my favorite things are ....... Benson, Natalie, Madison, Xander, Amara , Sully, Finn, Phoenix,my siblings,my parents, traveling,reading,my friends,cooking,baking and walking. These things make me happy.
My favorites? The Devericks- of course. You are all quite fetching. Among others things. Also chocolate with carmel. Sorry, I just couldn't leave that out.
Post a Comment