Monday, April 30, 2007

My Everything

Michael Buble has a new album coming out tomorrow, yes you heard me ! Go buy it! Here is a little taste of what he has to offer you!


6 comments:

Chrisstamom said...

Ummmmm....i might have to make my way to Target tomorrow. I likie!

Anonymous said...

Bring on the Buble! He's a little eye candy (ok, a lot of eye candy!)

Lisa Clift said...

Oh Yeah. I think I feel the need to buy a new CD!

Shauna said...

Oh Buble Buble
you make my heart sway
I hope you don't go away
please don't say that you're...
anyway,
the video was awesome. I want to know what auditon has tryouts for Bono AND circus performers. I'll have to think up a "special" talent I can share at his next one. I can make kazoo noises with a guitar pick. Maybe I should work on that. Did you get the CD yet? Do we get to enjoy another tasty clip? Hmmm?

Margo Clift said...

His music is so reminicent of good music of days gone by.

Spiralmoon Studio said...

I downloaded this CD from URGE this morning and have listened to it almost all day. It makes time at the Pleasure Palace go by a lot quicker! Thanks for the recommend.

Jay