Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sonic Rays of Sunshine



Last night I went to the store to pick up some things for Brandi while I was there I picked a game for my PSP called "Loco Roco". It's absolutely fantastic! It's easily one of the most clever games I've ever played. It's hard not to have fun when you are playing this game, it makes you happy just to listen to it. As soon as you turn it on a choir of cracked out japanese kids start singing sonic rays of sunshine. Seriously, play ten minutes of this game with it's music set to medium, go straight to the bathroom, gag yourself and I promise you, you will puke a rainbow.


The kids and I spent all morning play this game. We were laughing and joking so much Sully had to take two pee breaks and Amara was crying.

This will give you a taste of what this game is all about!!

Here is a video review of the game.

1 comment:

Margo Clift said...

Love the colors and the music looks like a modern version of pac man