
You know you are ready for your husband to come home from a 5 day long business trip when you get out of the shower, do your make-up, go to blow dry your hair and realize you've forgotten to wash it. Tonight can't come soon enough!
All about our life and time since we made it Through the Gray to Sunny So Cal!
4 comments:
That is hilarious! I've been guilty of that one myself!
Nice! It seems like So. Cal. suits all of you. What a big change from Seattle! Hope all is well with you. Right now I am jealous of the sunshine you probably have. Could you send a little our way??
Love it! 5 days without a hubby? I bet you were glad to see him again!! I love the picture of you two lovebirds. :)
Were you just a little "twitterpated" Flower?
Post a Comment