Friday, August 22, 2008

A Rock and A Hard Place



I know what your thinking "Hurricane in Seattle?"................... No we're not boarding up for a big storm, the little rumbling storm has already passed. We knew it would happen eventually a 7 1/2 ft by 5 1/2 foot window and 3 little kids. I'm actually amazed it lasted this long. And no one was hurt, that's the most important thing!

We have window guys coming out today to give us estimates. Oh what a day this will be!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, bother... I'm so sorry. I hope the day gets better from here.

MAB said...

I can't even see where is is broken, but I guess it doesn't matter with windows since you have to replace the entire thing no matter what- bummer. So glad to hear that no one was hurt though.

Josh said...

Rumbler?

Margo Clift said...

Oh, shoot!! Thank "heaven" that all are well. I'm kind of anxious to hear the "rest of the story". Or is it a secret??? Was it a "Longboard".
Love
Mom

Laura said...

I think we all need the details :-)

Glad to hear no one was hurt!