Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Meet Gut.

May 2003-Meet my twin brother, Gut.

I'm breaking it off with Gut. Through good times and bad, Gut and I have been together for a LONG time. We used to sit around on the couch together with 1, 2 or 6 cookies and glass of milk just stuffin' the pie hole. His soft cuddly warmness got me through a lot of cold cold nights. I love you Gut, just not that way anymore. I love you Gut, but I think we should see other people.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

That does it. I know you put those pounds somewhere. That's right you better put those hands up mister. I am so on to you.You even look guilty. If you don't talk the cookies will. Come on man. Roll over on them before they roll on you. We have ways of making you talk. Brandi, tickle him.

Erik & Jona Tuft said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Byron and Tara said...

Ummm you look freakin' amazing!!Way to go Eric. I don't know how you do it when you live with one of the world's best cooks!!!

Laura A said...

You're a bum.