Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Visit from Lily





So this last week we had a fun visitor....... Baby Lily ( and of course Tonya and Sam too). They arrived Wednesday evening just as the kids were suppose to be going to bed. So that was a later night. We did alot of hanging out. Normally when they come to visit we see them for 24 hrs or so this time it was 4 whole days. We really did LOVE having them! It's so fun to be an active aunt and uncle. Our nieces and nephews have been far away for really long. Eric is definately in love. He loves holding her and kissing her chunky cheeks and I love just holding her and rocking her and when she crys I give her to her mommy. It was really fun and we look forward to her next visit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw her at church, she's a beauty. :)

Margo Clift said...

Was fun to see that little "Lily" and her family.
Loved being there for the Primary Program.
Sully and Amara you were awesome. Great speaking and singing.
Finn, so are you.