Just Amara and Sully went in last week because Finn had a nasty cold. They both played nonstop for and hour and a half. The pure joy they get from being in the water makes me so happy! Neither one of them have any fear. They'll try anything and are always so excited to show me all the new tricks they've created.


This week was Finn's first time in a pool. I wasn't sure if he would like it or not. Someday's bath time is the funnest part of his day and sometimes it's torture! He loved it! He was all smiles the whole time. He layed back, kicked his feet, played with toys and splashed. He was in heaven.



These are the times I feel like a good mom. I love these kids so much! It's so fun to have fun with them! Aren't they the cutest fishes you've ever seen?
3 comments:
They are the cutest little fishes. I feel bad none of the pics my Dad took of our little fish turned out. They are of the top of Noah's head or his ear!
WOW those are some CUTE fish!!
How fun is this.
Memories come flooding back!
Moments I must relive through my grandchildren and my children, ( their parents.)
Time passes so quickly. Relish all of those moments.
Mommy, is just the best job. Huh?
Love Mom
Post a Comment